SEO Training & Testing
Besides helping to upskill and improve team workflow, I look at identifying and running experiments to consistently move the needle in your audience development efforts.
Testing and bucketing content pages into groups, or being the external validation to help online publishers learn and refine the latest technologies, content formats, and ideas in constant pursuit of ongoing audience development and performance, is how I make sure to keep my clients ahead.
All training is bespoke, however, let me help in outlining the following knowledge areas:
- Introduction to SEO
- Editorial & Content Development & Optimization – Writing headlines, topic ideation e.t.c.
- Content strategies
- SEO Accessibility
- Crawl & Indexation – Understanding basic technical SEO to help return the best results for your content
- Log File Analysis
- International SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Meta Data & Schema Markup
- Architecture & Keyword Research
- Link Building approaches and techniques
- SEO analysis and reporting